国外旅游常用英语口语
对话是英语课堂中的大忙人,它不仅是传递信息、开展教学的渠道,而且是英语教学中的重要组成部分,是培养学生听说能力,发展学生语言技能的主要形式之一。我整理了国外旅游常用英语口语对话,欢迎阅读!
国外旅游常用英语口语对话一A:Excuse me, driver, where is the main area for restaurants?
请问,司机。餐馆主要集中在哪个地区呢?
B:It's near the Wall Street, a bit far from there. Why not get on the car
?在华尔街附近,离这里有点远。为什么不上车呢?
A:OK. Is there a Chinese restaurant?
好的,那里有中国餐馆吗?
B:Of course. More than that, you have Italy pizza, English steak, kimchi and local specialties.
当然,不仅有那些,你会在那里吃到意大利的比萨、英国的烤牛肉、韩国泡菜和当地的特色菜。
A:Woo, I can't help being there.
喔,我迫不及待想去那里了。
国外旅游常用英语口语对话二G:Have you seen the tower in front of us. That's the famous Eiffel Tower. It was built in 1889 for the World's Fair.
你们看到我们前方的塔了吗?那就是著名的艾菲尔铁塔。它是为1889年的世界博览会而特意建造的。
T:How tall is this building?
这建筑有多高呢?
G:It stands 320m(1050ft)high and held the record as the world's tallest structure until 1930.
有320米高,在1930年前一直是世界第一高建筑。
T:I have heard its name is connected with someone, is that right?
我听说塔的名字和一个人有关,是那样吗?
G:Yes, the towel was named after its designer Gustave Eiffel.
是的,塔是根据他的设计者古斯塔夫·艾菲尔而命名的。
国外旅游常用英语口语对话三G:Now we arrive at the Cambridge University, it is one of the oldest universities in the world.
现在我们来到了剑桥大学,这是世界上历史最悠久的大学之一。
T:I wish I had studied here. It's more than a university.
我真希望我曾在这里学习过,这不仅仅是所大学。
G:In 2009 Cambndge will come to its eight hundredth anniversary.
2009年剑桥大学将迎来它的800周年纪念日。
T:Woo. It has such a long history. I think I should take more photos of the university.
哇,有这么长的历史!我想我应该多照些关于这所学校的照片。
出国旅游英语口语大全
出国旅游常用英语口语
出国旅游一般都要使用英语。你对出国旅游使用的英语了解吗?下面是我为大家带来的出国旅游常用的英语口语,欢迎阅读。
酒店住宿常用英文
I would like to have a morning Call at8:00 in the morning.
我要早上8:00设定电话叫醒。
I'd like to order room service, please.
我要食物送到房间的服务。
I'd like a room of one.
我要单人房。
I'd like a room for two with separate beds.
我要两张床的房间。
I'd like as extra bed for room 702.
我要在702房多加一张床。
When is check out time?
退房的适合时间?
I am interested in booking a room.
我想订房。
Could I book a double room for 3 days from...(日期)..to(日期).
我要订一间双人房从....
How much is a double room for 1 night?
双人床一晚多少呢?
Your booking is confirmed.
你的订房已经生效了。
Do you have a bus service from the airport?
有饭店的bus在机场接送吗?
Could you fax me a map of how to get to the hotel?
请你传真路线图给我,我想知道如何到你们饭店。
Could you show me my room?
你可以带我到我的房间吗?
Where is the emergency exit and staircase?
紧急出口和楼梯在那里?
Please send another blanket to my room.
请再送一条毯子到我房间。
The sheets are dirty.
床单很脏。
There's no running hot water in my room.
我房间没有热水。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
我会晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。
I'd like a room with a nice view(abalcony).
我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
What time does the dining room open?
餐厅几点开始营业?
What time can I have breakfast?
早餐几点开始供应?
Could you keep my valuables?
是否可代为保管贵重物品?
I'd like to check out. My bill, please.
我要退房。请给我帐单。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.
请送给我一些冰块和水。
The air-conditioner(T.V. set、light) doesn't work.
冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。
餐厅用餐常用英文
Hi, we need a table for two, please.
你好﹐我们有两位。
May we have a table by the window, please?
请给我们一个靠窗的'桌子好吗﹖
We prefer to sit by the window, please.
我们想坐在靠窗的位子。
Can I take this seat?
我可以坐这个位子吗?
This table would be great. Thank you.
这个位子很好﹐谢谢。
May I have a menu, please?
请给我菜单。
Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
What's your special today?
你们今天有什么特餐﹖
What kind of dish is most popular here?
这里最受欢迎的餐点是什么呢﹖
I'd like to have some local food.
我想尝试一下当地食物。
I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild?
我受不了辣的菜﹐可以请厨师在我的餐点不加辣吗﹖
We need more time to decide what toorder.
我们还需要一些时间来决定要点什么。
Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order, do you have any suggestions?
对不起﹐我们还是没有头绪﹐你有什么建议吗﹖
I would like to have the same as thenext table.
我想和隔壁桌一样的菜
OK, we'll start with two glasses of icedtea, easy on ice, please.
请先给我们两杯冰茶,不要太多冰。
Excuse me, I'd like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!.
请给我热一点的咖啡
Do you offer any set courses for party of two?
你们有没有提供2个人的套餐﹖
May I have another fork please?
请再给我一根叉子。
Could you give me a fork, please.
请你给我一根叉子。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
请把盐(楜椒)传给我。
This is not what I ordered.
这不是我点的食物。
Is soda refillable?
汽水可续杯吗﹖
Some more water please.
请再帮我加些水。
May we have some more napkins?
可以再给我们一些纸巾吗﹖
We could like to order some desert now.
我们现在想点些甜点。
Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is?
麻烦告诉我厕所在哪里。
We are ready for the bill now.
我们要买单。
Is the gratuity included in the bill?
小费有包括在帐单里吗﹖
Are we supposed to leave tips here?
我们需要付小费吗﹖
Is American Express(visa or master travelers' check...)granted/accepted here?
你们收美国运通卡/visa/master/旅行支票吗﹖
What type of credit cards do you accept?
你们收那种信用卡呢﹖
Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it.
谢谢你的服务﹐我们这餐吃得很好。
换汇常用英文
Can you change this into Rupiah?
请将这些外币兑换成印度尼西亚盾?
I'd like some small change?
请将大钞换成零钱。
交通出行常用英文
Is there an airport bus to the city?
这里有从机场去市中心的巴士吗?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士车站在哪里?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi?
乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱
Keep the change, please.
不用找钱了
Take me to this address, please
请拉我去这个地址。
How long does it take to go to the city centre?
到市中心需要多长时间?
Stop here, please.
请停下来。
What time does it leave?
几点发车?
Where can I get a ticket?
我可以在哪里买票?
Could you tell me when we get there?
请问几点能够到达那里。
购物常用英文
Thank you but I'm just looking.
谢谢,可是我只是看看。
Let me look around a little more.
让我自己看看
Do you have this in another color?
这个有别的颜色吗?
May I try this on?
我可以试穿这个吗?
Is this tax free?
这免税吗?
Can I pay by credit card?
我可不可以用信用卡付帐?
Too expensive. How about a discount?
太贵了,打个折吧?
Still too expensive. Give me a better discount, and I'll bring back my friends.
还是太贵了,再便宜一点吧,我会带朋友来。
Can you cut me a deal?
你可以算便宜一点吗?
Is this your final price?
不能再便宜了吗?
I want this, but in a large size.
我要大一点的。
I would like to take this one.
我要买这个。
Please wrap this for me.
请帮我把这个包起来。
I'm looking for a gift for my friend.
我要买这个礼物送给我朋友。
What time do you open/close?
你们几点营业/打烊?
Where can I change money?
我能在哪里换钱?
Where is the cash desk?
收银台在哪里?
;出国旅游最实用的口语
Where is the railway station?火车站在哪?
Melbourne central station, please.墨尔本中心火车站
How much is it?多少钱?
Is there a bus that goes to Melbourne central station?有去墨尔本中心火车站的巴士吗?
What station does the train for Melbourne leave from?去墨尔本的火车是从那一站离开的
Where is the ticket office?卖票的地方在哪?
A ticket to Melbourne, please.一张去墨尔本的票
One way or a round trip ticket?单程还是环程票
Second class one way, please二等单程
Are there reserved seats on the train?火车上设有座位预留吗?
I don’t think it’s necessary, as the train won’t be crowded.我想没有必要,因为火车不是很挤
Can I stop over on the way?我可以中途下车吗?
Can I have a second-class ticket to Melbourne, please?一张2等票去墨尔本
Are there any discount tickets for me?我买票有折扣吗?
May I see a timetable?我可以看看时间表吗?
Does this train run everyday?这天天通火车吗?
I’d like to go to Melbourne tomorrow. What time is there a train?我想明天去墨尔本,几点的火车?
Is there a train that goes any faster?有更快的车吗?
From which station does the train leave?火车从哪站出发?
At which window can I make a reservation?在哪个窗口我可以做预订
I’d like to reserve a seat on this train我想要订个座位
I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Melbourne我想订张去墨尔本的卧铺
I’d like the upper(the lower) berth.我想要个上层(下层)的
Are any reserved seats available?可以预订座位吗?
I’d like to change my reservation我想改变我的预订
Do I need a reservation?我需要预订吗?
Smoking(non-smoking) car, please吸烟(非吸烟)车厢
How long is the ticket valid?车票多长时间有效?
What time does the first(last/next) train to Melbourne leave?什么时候第一辆(最后一辆/下一辆)车从墨尔本出发
Is it a direct train?有直达车吗?
Is there a connection to Melbourne?有去墨尔本的联运吗?
Do I have to change train?我还需要换车吗?
Will the train leave on schedule?火车准时出发吗?
What time does the train arrive in Melbourne?火车几点到墨尔本
Are there any express train?有特快列车吗?
Where does the train go to?这辆车是去哪的?
Does the train split up?列车会分离吗?
Is there a dining(sleeping) car on the train?这有餐车(卧铺)车厢吗?
Does this train stop at Melbourne?火车在墨尔本停吗?
Is there a direct train to Melbourne?有直达去墨尔本的火车吗?
Where do I change trains?我在哪换车?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne?多长时间能到墨尔本?
What platform does the train leave from?火车从哪个站台出发
Is this the right platform for the train to Melbourne?这个是去墨尔本的站台吗?
How long does it take to go to Melbourne?去墨尔本需要多长时间?
Do I have to change trains to go to Melbourne?去墨尔本我需要换车吗?
Can you help me with these bags?你能帮我看一下包吗?
Does the train to Melbourne shop at this station?去墨尔本的火车在这站停吗?
How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?还有多长时间火车能到?
Is this the train to Melbourne?这是去墨尔本的火车吗?
Excuse me. May I get by?打扰一下,我能过去吗?
Is this seat taken?这座有人吗?
May I sit here?我可以座这吗?
I think this is my seat我想这是我的座位。
May I smoke?我可以吸烟吗?
Do I need a reservation for the dining car?我需要订餐厅的座位吗?
Could I reserve a table at 7 o’clock?我可以在7点订桌吗?
Can I stop over with this ticket?我可以中途下车吗?
This car does to Melbourne, doesn’t it?这是去墨尔本的车,对吗?
Does this car go to Melbourne?这车去墨尔本吗?
May I open the window?我可以打开窗户吗?
What is the next stop?下一站是什么?
How long does this train stop there?车在这停多长时间?
Could you let me know before we get to Melbourne?到墨尔本之前可以告诉我一下吗?
What time do we get to Melbourne?我们什么时间到墨尔本?
What station is this?这站是哪里?
Where is the sleeping car?卧铺在哪里?
Where is my berth?我的床铺在哪里?
Could you make up my berth?可以整理一下我的床铺吗?
Could you make me up at 7 o’clock tomorrow morning?明早7点能叫我起床吗?
I lost my ticket. What should I do?我丢了我的票,我该怎么办?
Can I cancel this ticket?我能取消这张票吗?
I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想换成头等票
I missed my station.我找不到火车站拉
I missed my train.我找不到火车拉
I left something on the train.我忘了些东西在火车上
Please validate my pass请确认我的通行证
I’d like to start using this pass for 45 days from the day after tomorrow.我开始用这张通行证在45天之间
Can I get on this train with this ticket?我可以用这张票上车吗?
Where is ABC office? ABC办公室在哪?
Do I need a reservation?我需要预订吗?
I have an Apass我有A票
Could you issue the supplement coupons你们发行增刊的优待券吗?
Where is the bus depot for the ABC buses? ABC线路的巴士站在哪里?
Where is the ticket office?卖票的地方在哪里?
To Melbourne, please到墨尔本,谢谢
Can I get a ticket on the bus?我能上车买票吗?
What time does the bus for Melbourne leave?墨尔本出发的巴士是几点?
How long does it take to get to Melbourne?去墨尔本多长时间?
Do I have to transfer?我还得换车吗?
Where can I check my baggage?在哪里可以检查我的行李
Could I keep this baggage?我能带者这些行李吗?
Which gate does the bus for Melbourne leave from从墨尔本出发的车在几号门?
Which bus goes to Melbourne?哪辆车去墨尔本
What time does next bus leave?下一辆车什么时候出发?
Is this seat taken?这个座有人吗?
May I sit next to you?我可以做你旁边吗?
Where should I put my baggage?我的行李应该放在哪里?
What time does this bus leave?巴士什么时候离开?
Where is the rest room?洗手间在哪里?
How long does the bus stop here?巴士在这挺多久?
I’ll get off here我在这里下车
I’ll take the next bus.我要坐下辆车
May I have a bus route map?可以给我张巴士线路图吗?
May I see the time table?我可以看一下时刻表吗?
Is there a bus to Melbourne?有去墨尔本的巴士吗?
Where should I transfer?我应该在哪转站?
Where can I buy a ticket?我在哪能买着票?
How long does it take to get there on foot?步行去那里需要多长时间?
Which bus goes to the airport?哪辆车去飞机场?
Does this bus go to Melbourne?这是去墨尔本的巴士吗?
How much is it to Melbourne?去墨尔本多少钱?
Transfer ticket, please换车票
How many stops to Melbourne?去墨尔本要停多少站?
I’d like to get off at Melbourne我在墨尔本站下车
Could you tell me when to get off?能告诉我什么时候下车吗?
How can I get the bus to stop?我怎么能让巴士停下来?
I’ll get off at the cathedral.在教堂前我要下车
I’ll get off here我在这下车
May I have a subway map?我可以看一下地铁线路图吗?
Which line should I change trains to go to Melbourne?去墨尔本我应该换哪条线?
Which exit should I take for Melbourne central station?我从哪个出口走在墨尔本中心火车站?
Is the next station Melbourne central station?下一站是墨尔本中心火车站吗?
Where is the taxi stand?哪有出租车站台?
Could you call a taxi for me?你能为我叫辆出租车吗?
Where can I catch a taxi?我在哪能赶上出租车?
Where to?去哪里?
How much does it cost to zoo?去动物园多少钱?
Could you take me to Melbourne and bring me back?你能带我去墨尔本在接我回来吗?
Could you turn on the heating(air-conditioning)?你可以把暖风(空调)打开吗?
Could you help me carry my baggage?你能帮我搬行李吗?
To this place, please去这里
I’m in a hurry我有急事
Could you give me a brief tour of the city, please?你能带我去市中心大概转一下吗?
Would you wait for me?可以等我吗?
Could you drive more slowly可以开的慢点吗?
Please turn to the right(left)请右(左)转
Shop here, please停这里
How much is it?多少钱?
The fare is different from the meter.收费和仪表盘上的不一样
Thank you。 Keep the change.谢谢,不用找拉。
What kind of excursion cruises are there on the river在这条河上有什么样的游览船?
How many cruises are there each day?这里一天有多少游览船?
Where can I board the ship?我在哪里上船?
How long does it take to there and come back?来回需要多长时间?
What time does the next ship leave?下一班船什么时候出发?
Is there a moonlight cruise tonight?有夜间的游览船吗?
Does the fare include meal?费用包括吃的吗?
What time do we board?我们什么时候上船?
What time does the ship leave?这艘船什么时候出发?
Where is my cabin?我的船室在哪?
How long does it take to south bank?去南岸需要多长时间?
At which port do we stop?我们在哪个码头停靠?
Can I reserve a deck chair?我可以预订一张甲板上的椅子吗?
From what time can I have breakfast?什么时候可以吃早餐?
How long do we stop here?我们在这里停靠多久?
I’d like to do some sightseeing while the ship is in port当船靠港的时候,我想看看周围的景色
I’m seasick, may I have some medicine?能给我些药吗,我晕船
Could you call a doctor, please?能帮我找个医生吗?
I’d like to rent a car, please我想要租一辆汽车。
Where can I rent a car?在哪里我可以租到车?
I have a reservation.我做了预订。
This is my voucher.这是我的凭证。
What kind of cars do you have?你们有什么样的车?
I’d like an automatic(a compact/a sports) car我想要辆自动档(轻便/运动)车
May I see the rate list?我可以看下费用单吗?
I’d like to see the car before I rent it.我想在租之前看下车
I’d like to rent this type of car for 3 days.我想租这种车3天
Do you have any special rates?你们有特价吗?
What is the rate per day(week)?每天(周)怎么收费?
How much does it cost for 3 days? 3天的费用是多少?
Is the mileage free?公里数是免费的吗?
Does it include gas?包括汽油吗?
No. Fill the gas when you return the car.不。还车的时候请加满油
Does the price include insurance?保险在这费用中吗?
Can I drive a car with my Chinese driving license?我可以用中国的驾照开车吗?
Do you want insurance?你想要保险吗?
I’d like full insurance.我想要全额保险
This is my international driving permit.这是我的国际驾照。
Please write down your home address请写下你的家庭住址
Where are you staying?你在哪里暂住?
Please send the car to Boston Hotel tomorrow morning明天早上请把车送到波士顿酒店。
When do I have to return the car?什么时候我还车?
Can I drop it off at my destination?我能把车放在我的目的地吗?
Can I drop it off in Melbourne?我能把车放在墨尔本吗?
How much do you charge for dropping off the car?你们取车需要收费多少?
Do I have to pay a deposit?我需要支付押金吗?
Please tell me some places to call in case of trouble.请告诉我一旦发生紧急情况我应该给谁打电话
May I have a road map?能给我张道路地图吗?
Is there a gas station around here?这附近有加油站吗?
Fill it up, please请加满油
Ten dollars of gas, please 10圆钱
How can I use this gasoline pump?如何使用这个油泵啊?
Could you check the battery(brake fluid)?你能检查一下电池(刹车油)?
The clutch isn’t working right离合器片没有正常工作
The car makes a strange noise.车发出奇怪的声音
I have a flat tire.我有一个瘪胎
My car has broken down.我的车抛锚拉
Could you show me on the map where I am?能告诉我在地图上的什么位置吗?
Where is the nearest motel around here?这里最近的旅店在哪?
Where can I park?我可以停在这吗?
Please call the police.请叫警察
Please call an ambulance.请叫救护车
Where is the nearest telephone?最近的电话在哪?
旅游英语口语情景对话
随着我国旅游业的快速发展,对旅游的从业人员的要求也越来越高。为了培养出高水平的旅游从业者,都在对旅游英语专业人才的培养进行积极的探索。我整理了旅游英语口语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
旅游英语口语情景对话一
STEVE: This place serves good breakfasts, don't you think?
HOWARD: Yes. But I'm not used to eating American-style breakfast.
STEVE: What are you planning to do today?
HOWARD: I saw yesterday that they rent windsurfers at the beach. I want to rent one.
STEVE: Have you done windsurfing before?
HOWARD: No, but it looks fun. I always wanted to try it.
STEVE: Can you take a little advice from a friend?
HOWARD: Sure. What?
STEVE: Don't waste your money. Windsurfing is very hard. And it will be windy today.They will charge you fifty dollars for a half-hour, and you won't be able to windsurf.You will fall and fall and fall.
HOWARD: But I always wanted to try it.
STEVE: Yes, but it takes a long time to learn.You would spend a thousand dollars to learn it on a rental windsurfer.
HOWARD: Well, I will see. How was your day at the office?
STEVE: Hectic. It's always hectic. But how was your windsurfing?
HOWARD: I tried it for a half-hour.It was interesting, but... well... I couldn't really do it.
STEVE: See? I told you. It's very hard.
HOWARD: I couldn't even stand on it and hold the sail. I probably fell down fifty times.
STEVE: Fifty times?
HOWARD: Yes, it was really stupid.
STEVE: And how much did it cost to rent it?
HOWARD: It was fifty dollars for a half-hour.
STEVE: Well, that's not too bad then.
HOWARD: What do you mean? It's expensive!
STEVE: Yes, but you have to calculate a little.You paid fifty dollars and you fell down fifty times.So you only spent one dollar per fall. That's cheap.
史帝芬:这家的早餐不错吧?
郝华:不错,但是我还是不习惯美国的早餐。
史帝芬:你今天打算做什么?
郝华:昨天我在海边看到有人租冲浪板,我想租一个。
史帝芬:你以前冲过浪吗?
郝华:没有,但是看起来很好玩,我一直想试试看。
史帝芬:你可以听听朋友的意见吗?
郝华:当然,请说。
史帝芬:别浪费钱了,冲浪很困难的,而且今天风很大。他们半小时收费五十元,你根本冲不起来。你会一直落水的。
郝华:但是我一直想试试看。
史帝芬:不过学这个要很久。你租冲浪板来学会让你花上一大笔钱。
郝华:我再看看。今天工作得如何?
史帝芬:忙啊,一直很忙。你有去冲浪吗?
郝华:我冲了半小时。挺有趣的,但是我真的不太会。
史帝芬:看吧!我告诉过你很困难的。
郝华:我甚至站不上去,也抓不到帆,我大概落水五十次。
史帝芬:五十次?
郝华:对啊,真笨。
史帝芬:你租它花了多少钱?
郝华:半小时五十元。
史帝芬:那还不算糟嘛。
郝华:你说什么?很贵的!
史帝芬:没错,不过你算算看。你花了五十元,摔了五十次。所以摔一次只花了一元,很便宜埃
旅游英语口语情景对话二
KATHLEEN: Are you cold?
HANK: Yes, a little.
KATHLEEN: I wonder if we can change the temperature.
HANK: I tried before. There are no buttons on the air conditioning.
KATHLEEN: There must be buttons. How do they turn it on and off?
HANK: I think it is centrally controlled. They control it at the main desk.
KATHLEEN: Well, they have it too cold in here.I want to be warmer. I won't be able to sleep.
HANK: I'm going downstairs for more drinking water. I will ask them.
KATHLEEN: What did they say about the air conditioning?
HANK: They said it is centrally controlled.All the rooms are the same. They can't change it.
KATHLEEN: That's stupid. How can I sleep in this?
HANK: You can wear more clothes.
KATHLEEN: Did you ask them to send more blankets up?These blankets they use are too thin.
HANK: No, I didn't think of it.
KATHLEEN: I will call them.
VOICEOVER: Front desk.
KATHLEEN: Hello. Yes. I would like some more blankets in my room. It's too cold.
VOICEOVER: And your room number, Ma'am?
KATHLEEN: I'm in room 224. We need a lot of blankets.
VOICEOVER: Alright, I'll have someone bring them right away.
KATHLEEN: Thank you. May I ask you one more thing?
VOICEOVER: Of course, Ma'am.
KATHLEEN: My hu*** and and I would like a wake-up call tomorrow morning.
VOICEOVER: What time would you like that?
KATHLEEN: 7:30.
VOICEOVER: Alright. A wake-up call at 7:30 AM. Room 224. Anything else?
KATHLEEN: No, nothing else.
凯瑟琳:你冷吗?
汉克:有一点
凯瑟琳:我在想可不可以调温度。
汉克:我试过了,空调上没有按钮。
凯瑟琳:一定有的,不然他们怎么开和关呢?
汉克:我想这是中央空调,他们在主机上控制。
凯瑟琳:这里太冷了。我要温度高一点,否则我会睡不着。
汉克:我正要下楼再拿些水喝,顺便去问问看。
凯瑟琳:他们怎么说?
汉克:他们说这是中央空调。所有房间都一样,没办法只调这间。
凯瑟琳:真是太蠢了,这样怎么睡呢?
汉克:你可以多穿点衣服。
凯瑟琳:你有叫他们多送一些毯子上来吗?这些毯子太薄了。
汉克:我没想到。
凯瑟琳:我来打电话好了。
接线生:柜台,您好。
凯瑟琳:喂,我想多要一些毯子,房间里面太冷了。
接线生:请问你的房间号码是?
凯瑟琳:224,我们需要很多毯子。
接线生:好的,我立刻请人送过去。
凯瑟琳:谢谢,可以再拜托一件事吗?
接线生:当然可以。
凯瑟琳:我先生和我想要明天早上的起床服务。
接线生:几点钟呢?
凯瑟琳:七点半。
接线生:好的,224号房,早上七点半起床服务。还需要其它的吗?
凯瑟琳:不用了。
旅游英语口语情景对话三
DESK PERSON: May I help you?
CAROL: Yes, I would like to check in.
DESK PERSON: Do you have a reservation?
CAROL: Yes, my name is Carol Jiang. That's spelled J- I- A- N- G.
DESK PERSON: I'm sorry, Ma'am. I can't find anything under that name.Do you have your confirmation number?
CAROL: No, I don't have it with me.But I know I have a reservation. My hu*** and made it for me last month.
DESK PERSON: Well, let me look again. How do you spell your first name, Ma'am?
CAROL: C- A- R- O- L. Carol.
DESK PERSON: I don't find a"Carol" in the puter for today.I have a Carol Larson here. But that reservation is for next Monday.
CAROL: No, that's not me. My name is Jiang, not Larson. My hu*** and reserved for me.
DESK PERSON: Are you sure he used your name, Ma'am?Maybe he reserved under his name.
CAROL: His name is Lin, L- I- N.
DESK PERSON: I'm sorry. I have nothing here.
CAROL: Miss, I know he made this reservation for me.
DESK PERSON: Hmm. Let me try something.Wait. I have a reservation for someone named"Jang" here. But it's spelled J- A- N- G. It's not spelled J- I- A- N- G. It's for a"Mr. C Jang."
CAROL: Oh, that must be me! Probably they typed the name wrong.My hu*** and's English isn't so good.
DESK PERSON: Yes, sometimes it happens, Ma'am.That's why it is always good to carry your confirmation number.I'm sorry about the inconvenience.
CAROL: It's okay. It's probably my hu*** and's fault.Is there a pool in this hotel?
DESK PERSON: Yes, of course.The pool is open until 10:00 p.m. So you still have about 45 minutes.
CAROL: Good.
DESK PERSON: Here is your key. Your room is 379.You can find the elevators just around that corner there, down the hall.Enjoy your stay, Ma'am.
CAROL: Thank you.
柜台小姐:我能为你服务吗?
卡萝:我要登记住房。
柜台小姐:你有事先预订吗?
卡萝:有,我叫江卡萝,江是 J- I- A- N- G。
柜台小姐:小姐,对不起,我找不到你的名字。你有登记号码吗?
卡萝:我没有带在身上。但是我有订房,我先生上个月帮我订的。
柜台小姐:那我再找一次,你的名字怎么拼呢?
卡萝:C- A- R- O- L。卡萝。
柜台小姐:我在计算机上找不到今天有叫"卡萝"的房客。这里有卡萝.拉森,但是她是预订下星期一的。
卡萝:那不是我,我姓江,不是拉森,我先生帮我订的。
柜台小姐:你确定他用你的名字吗?或许他用自己的名字订的。
卡萝:他姓林,L- I- N。
柜台小姐:对不起,这里也没有。
卡萝:小姐,他有帮我订。
柜台小姐:嗯,让我试试。等等,这里有姓张的是 J- A- N- G,不是 J- I- A- N- G。是给一位张先生订的。
卡萝:那应该是我,也许他们打错了。我先生的英文不是很好。
柜台小姐:这种情形不是没有。所以随身携带登记号码总是比较好,不便之处还请见谅。
卡萝:没关系,也许是我先生的错。饭店有游泳池吗?
柜台小姐:有的。游泳池开放到晚上十点,你还可以用四十五分钟。
卡萝:那太好了。
柜台小姐:这是你的钥匙,房间是 379。电梯在大厅楼下的转角那儿。祝您愉快。
卡萝:谢谢你。